Personalised products: designs will be created directly from the information given to us. The arranging of the order of the text is an important part of the design process which ensures a finished product with maximum visual impact. You will be emailed a ‘proof’ copy of your design for spell checking purposes. Due to the time involved in designing each piece and to enable us to keep our prices as low as possible the price includes one design revision only. any more than this will incur £10 charge per revision. Once you have approved the proof copy we will go ahead with printing and finishing the design and changes cannot then be made so please check carefully. Due to their very nature, personalised products cannot be returned or refunded unless faulty as they have no resale value.
Returns: we want you to be happy with your purchase, non-personalised items may be returned undamaged and in their original packaging (the cellophane bags of mounted items must not have been opened), within 14 days of receipt. Please inform us of faulty or damaged items within 3 days of receipt. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of goods. The return address is: Beeches, Marlesford Road, Hacheston, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP13 0DP. The customer will be responsible for all postage costs. If more than 14 days has elapsed since receipt of the goods Strawberry Star Designs has the right to assume the order has progressed to completion and you will have no automatic right to a refund.
Postage and packaging: these costs will be automatically added during checkout and are based on the items ordered. Costs are £3.95 for orders of £25 and under (this covers a single mounted print) and £6.95 for all orders above £25. Due to the fragile nature of the framed products they are packed well and sent with a courier which can take 3-5 working days.
Collection: we are happy for you to collect your prints from us in Hacheston, Suffolk. Please go through the checkout procedure as normal and we will refund your postage cost on collection. Please do contact us to let us know you will be doing this – we will then send you an email as soon as your order is ready.
Timescales: non-personalised products are sent out within 5 working days of ordering – so you will get them within 10 working days. Personalised products – the print will be designed and a proof copy sent to you within 5 working days, orders are sent out within 5 working days of your approval of the proof copy. If you are buying a last minute gift for someone and need it quickly please contact us and we will do our best to meet your deadline – depending on stock we have, in the past been able to meet VERY tight schedules – just ask!
Now for the really boring stuff…
Terms and conditions of sale:
- General – The ‘Company’ means Strawberry Star Designs. The ‘Purchaser’ means the person whose order is accepted by the company. The ‘Recipient’ means the person who receives the goods from the Company as directed by the Purchaser.
- Prices & Taxes – Prices are subject to change without notice. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches the destination country of the Purchaser will be the responsibility of the Purchaser as the Company have no control over these charges.
- Delivery – The Company will use their reasonable endeavours to deliver goods promptly but cannot accept any liability for delay in delivery for any cause.
- Returns – The Company will fully refund any goods that are returned by the Purchaser within fourteen days of receipt. The Purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning any goods unless the Company deems them to have been damaged or faulty on arrival. All goods must be returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, and in original packaging (see Returns for further information).
- Governing Law and Contract Formation – At the point an order is submitted, it is deemed that the Purchaser has agreed to, and is bound by, the terms and conditions herein described by the company. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time the Company sends the e-mail confirmation to the Purchaser (whether or not you receive that e-mail). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and the Purchaser and the Company irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Statutory Rights – Nothing in the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall affect the Statutory Rights of the Purchaser.
Disclaimer: To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Company is providing this website and its contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, the Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Links – Any links to other websites operated and controlled by parties other than the Company are provided for your convenience only and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement of material on such websites.
Copyright: all Website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Website are copyright of the Strawberry Star Designs and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Personalisation and Infringement of Copyright – users hereby agree to indemnify us in respect of any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any libellous matter or any infringement of copyright, design, or any other proprietary or personal rights contained in any items personalised for you. We may decline any order for personalisation that we feel are offensive or illegal. We reserve the right to reject an order if we suspect that it is not a legitimate order.